Turmeric and Mint Face Mask for Bright and Clear Skin Tone
There is nothing more satisfying that creating your personalised beauty routine at home. This turmeric and mint face mask is yet another example of why powder based masks is a safer and more effective alternative than their liquid counterparts. It contains no preservatives or harmful chemicals.
How to prepare the facial mask?
- 1 tablespoon honey.
- 1 tablespoon mashed mint leaves.
- ½ tablespoon Yellow Bird face mask.
- Few drops of water
- Wash your face – it is necessary to apply the homemade face mask on cleansed skin.
- Add the ingredients to a bowl and mix well till they form a paste – it should be consistent without any lumps.
- Apply evenly over your face and neck.
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse using warm water and gently pat dry.
- Don’t forget to follow up with a toner and moisturizer.
Why use this turmeric and mint face mask?
The Yellow Bird Face mask helps to get rid of toxins from the skin, while drawing out impurities nestled deep within the pores. It unclogs pores and gets rid of dead skin cells accumulating on the surface. Since turmeric possesses lots of medicinal properties, it aids in rapid cell turnover, and helps to combat acne, blotches, scars, and so on. Your skin looks much smoother and brighter!
Adding honey to the paste enhances its antibacterial qualities, so not only can it treat acne, but prevent ugly breakouts in future. Moreover, it is packed with antioxidants, which helps to reduce signs of aging, while keeping the skin moisturized. Honey opens up pores, so it becomes easier for the impurities to be eradicated. Mint induces a soothing feel that calms your senses and makes you feel relaxed.
Your skin feels refreshed and rejuvenated after using this mask for the very first time. Get the Yellow Bird face mask now!