Terms & Conditions
Your privacy is important to us. This policy includes information about how we collect, use, protect, or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) on this website.
What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our blog, website, or app?
- Your name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Credit card information
- Demographic information
- Other details to help you with your experience
When do we collect information?
- When you place an order.
- Interact with us on social media.
- Subscribe to a newsletter.
- Sign up for contests, surveys, quizzes, pop-ups, etc.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website to make it easier to use.
- To give you a better customer service experience.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities so your visit is as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and it’s only accessible by a limited number of people. They have special access rights and they’re required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and they’re not stored or processed on our servers.
Third Party Disclosure
We don’t sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally-identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This doesn’t include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
We don’t include or offer third-party products or services on our website. We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and interests reporting
Third-party vendors like Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. You can also opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Terms of Product Use
The advice on our website is not to be substituted for professional medical advice. This website is solely an online store for the distribution and sale of beauty and cosmetic products. We recommend that you consult your medical practitioner prior to using any of the products sold on our website to determine if they are suitable for you.
Please follow the guidelines of use for each product. These guidelines can be found on both the product page on our website, and on the packaging of each product.
Your GP or healthcare practitioner should be consulted if you have any medical questions that need to be addressed. We make no guarantees about the results of your use of the product as results will vary for each individual user. The testimonials and reviews published on this website or about our products or Service on any other platform are the opinions of the authors only and are not medical or scientific opinions.
Bella Forever accepts no responsibility for lost or unclaimed packages. Online tracking is available to you and is sent to you via email once you place an order. It is your responsibility to track the item. If the wrong address information is inputted into the checkout page when an order is placed on the website, and as a result, a parcel is sent out then returned back to us, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for the product to be re-sent to the correct address.
Bella Forever will accept all refunds or replacement requests if the products are returned to our warehouse within 14 days of delivery. The product must not have been used, show any signs of wear and tear, and the packaging must not have been damaged. If the packaging is damaged in any way or if the product has been opened / used, you will not be entitled to a refund or replacement.
If you have any queries in regard to these Terms please contact us on [email protected]