5 Ingredients: Kaolin, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Melaleuca Alternafolia Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol
Purple Clay Detox Mask: pure purple clay, tea tree oil & eo lavender.
This Brazilian clay aka Purple Clay Mask acts not only on the toxins and dead skin cells – but also carries magnesium and other requisite minerals to aid healthy skin cells. The reason why you will feel flawless smoothness and a natural glow with the very first application of Bella Forever Pure Clay Detox Mask.
The rare purple clay comes with numerous perks to beat any man-made beauty product. Here are only a few that explain why it’s the best –
• Instant natural glow – just like a quick facial. Purple clay will leave you with a natural radiance that will last for days. The reason why they use this clay in so many beauty products.
• Say goodbye to blackheads, blemishes, dark spots, and acne – detoxify and exfoliate your skin off all toxins and dead skin cells. And uncover your true beauty for the world to see.
• Nourish your skin – the minerals and nutrients fill into the newly emptied pores and helps your skin rebuild itself. Just more elastic, younger, and better than before.
• Improve skin sensitivity – enhance the complete self-defense system. So your skin becomes resistive to simple reagents over time.
• Anti-aging properties – tightened skin, shrunken pores, faded wrinkles. The mask will leave you feeling rejuvenated and younger.
• Best for sensitive and fragile skin – no irritation, no itchiness, no inflammation.
• 100% natural + vegan + cruelty free
How to use ( 1 Face Mask )
- Wash your face as you normally would. Shake the jar.
- Put 1 tsp of dry mask in a small bowl and add 1 tsp of water.
- Mix until you have a nice paste and apply evenly over face.
- Leave on until dry (about 10-15 minutes), then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with your favourite astringent and moisturiser.
Most Asked Questions
A 50 gr jar of dry face mask will last approximately 10-12 applications; all our masks do not expire because they don’t contain liquid ingredients or any preservative.
Our powdered face masks contain dry ingredients that need to be activated by mixing them with water or any other liquid as suggested in our beauty recipes. As a result the powder can stay stable for longer and does not need preservatives, making it a safer alternative for the skin. Liquid masks are already activated and need to be used quickly after opening. The powder not only cleanses the skin but also nourishes and moisturises it. Powdered face masks can be used for every skin type. And don’t forget that mixing a powdered face mask with water, oil or honey gives you the satisfaction of preparing your own beauty recipe at home.
Our Face Mask is great for sensitive skin. This means you can use it up to 3 times per week!