Oil Absorbing Clay Mask, made with Rhassoul clay & tea tree oil.
Formulated for oily and acne-prone skin types. Muddy Water, our oil absorbing clay mask, is a combination of Rhassoul Clay infused with white clay and tea tree oil. The resulting mask acts and bonds directly with the excess oils in your skin and draws it out. Without hurting the pores or healthy skin cells. And without any dehydrating or drying spell. Get ready to enjoy the cleaner, softer, brighter, and well-toned skin. The specification and reviews alone will leave you blushing –
• Get rid of access oils and acne – Rhassoul clay contains a series of free radicals to draw the unimportant oil out of your skin. Providing a cleaner environment and improved air + blood flow – that helps get rid of acne and blemishes.
• Cleanse your skin without hurting the same – Rhoussal clay draws out impurities, dirt, sebum, dead skin cells, etc. However, while doing that, it doesn’t strip out important minerals and essential oils from your skin. The reason why it’s the best acne removal solution for breakout prone and oily skin types.
• Embrace the softness – Unlike most chemical based product available in the market and on the internet, Muddy Water doesn’t strip away the essential oil and important nutrients from your skin. Hence, maintaining the softness and elasticity.
• Look beautiful + amazing – You will see the effect of shrunken pores, improved blood flow, and a unique glow after the very first application. Get ready to look like never before.
And you can always add in other ingredients like Shea-butter and aroma oils.
INCI: Rhassoul Clay (Moroccan Lava Clay), Kaolin, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree)
How to use ( 1 Face Mask )
- Wash your face as you normally would. Shake the jar.
- Put 1 tsp of dry mask in a small bowl and add 1 tsp of water.
- Mix until you have a nice paste and apply evenly over face and neck.
- Leave on until dry (about 10-15 minutes), then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with your favourite astringent and moisturiser.
Most Asked Questions
A 50 gr jar of dry face mask will last approximately 10-12 applications; all our masks do not expire because they don’t contain liquid ingredients or any preservative.
Our powdered face masks contain dry ingredients that need to be activated by mixing them with water or any other liquid as suggested in our beauty recipes. As a result the powder can stay stable for longer and does not need preservatives, making it a safer alternative for the skin. Liquid masks are already activated and need to be used quickly after opening. The powder not only cleanses the skin but also nourishes and moisturises it. Powdered face masks can be used for every skin type. And don’t forget that mixing a powdered face mask with water, oil or honey gives you the satisfaction of preparing your own beauty recipe at home.
Our Face Mask is great for sensitive skin. This means you can use it up to 3 times per week!