Deep Cleansing Face Mask, made with green clay, white clay, eo lavander, oe tea tree oil, eo sage.
Deep cleanse your skin with the soothing green clay mask, shrink your pores, nourish your skin, or enjoy the natural fragrance of sage. And if you want all of that, get our Mint Cooler Deep Cleansing Face Mask without a second wasted.
It is a mix of minty green clay, white clay, eo lavender, oe tea tree oil, and eo sage. Each ingredient turning it into yet another version of the best face mask for oily and combination skin types –
- The whisk of sage – it smells amazing. You will enjoy the refreshment and minty fragrance long after washing off the face mask.
- Deep cleansing and nourishment – green clay acts on and suckle out the impurities, toxins, oils, and sebum residing within your pores. And minerals soon take over the empty space while shrinking the pores to a safer dimension. So you can enjoy a cleaner look and feel.
- Soft and smooth – The minerals fill the emptied pores. You do not need any pores filling primer. On the other hand, green clay and lavender hydrate and moisturize the skin. Making it soft and glow.
- Best for oily and combination skin type – No more “nothing works for my skin” frustrations.
You know Mint Cooler green clay mask is what you have been looking for.
This is only better.
INCI: White Clay (Kaolin), Green Clay (Illite), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavander), Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree), Sage (Salvia sclarea Linnaeus)
How to use ( 1 Face Mask )
- Wash your face as you normally would. Shake the jar.
- Put 1 tsp of dry mask in a small bowl and add 1 tsp of water. You could use a bit of honey or yogurt to soften more your skin.
- Mix until you have a nice paste and apply evenly over face and neck.
- Leave on until dry (about 10-15 minutes), then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with your favourite astringent and moisturiser.
Most Asked Questions
A 50 gr jar of dry face mask will last approximately 10-12 applications; all our masks do not expire because they don’t contain liquid ingredients or any preservative.
Our powdered face masks contain dry ingredients that need to be activated by mixing them with water or any other liquid as suggested in our beauty recipes. As a result the powder can stay stable for longer and does not need preservatives, making it a safer alternative for the skin. Liquid masks are already activated and need to be used quickly after opening. The powder not only cleanses the skin but also nourishes and moisturises it. Powdered face masks can be used for every skin type. And don’t forget that mixing a powdered face mask with water, oil or honey gives you the satisfaction of preparing your own beauty recipe at home.
Our Face Mask is great for sensitive skin. This means you can use it up to 3 times per week!