DIY Activated Charcoal Face Mask, made with green clay, activated charcoal, oe tea tree oil, eo lavander
Black Velvet is a soothing ally and the best DIY Charcoal Face Mask for blackheads and acne. The powered product is a mix of activated black charcoal infused with green clay, oe tra tree oil, and eo lavender. Turning it into a miracle for those struggling with dark spots, blemishes, blackheads, or acne. Every ingredient in this mix adds to your overall appearance and skin-health. You get a whisk of its effects after the very first application. And the second one leaves you with a brightened up and glowing face –
• Goodbye blackheads – Activated charcoal bonds with impurities, chemicals, dust, oils, and the dead skin cells accumulated within your skin pores and acne scars. Clearing away all those blackheads within a few sessions. You will feel the cleanest and freshest!
• Cleanse & Nourish – Green clay (Smectite) carries numerous minerals to cleanse and accumulate within your pores. It encourages the formation of new cells, shrinks your pores, and improves blood flow + overall skin health. Providing your skin with a unique but natural glow.
• The soothing bliss – Tea Tree & Lavender both soothe and calm down your skin cells. Leaving no chance for irritation or side-effects.
• The best DIY kit for blackheads and acne – Spice it up with other useful ingredients or add in aroma oils to turn your face mask session into something ecstatic. You get complete freedom to try different DIY Face Mask recipes with Black Velvet.
What are you waiting for?
INCI: Green Clay (Smectite), Activated Charcoal, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) , Lavandula angustifolia (Lavander)
How to use ( 1 Face Mask )
- Wash your face as you normally would. Shake the jar.
- Put 1 tsp of dry mask in a small bowl and add 1 tsp of honey & few drops of water.
- Mix until you have a nice paste and apply evenly over face and neck.
- Leave on until dry (about 10-15 minutes), then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with your favourite astringent and moisturiser.
Most Asked Questions
A 50 gr jar of dry face mask will last approximately 10-12 applications; all our masks do not expire because they don’t contain liquid ingredients or any preservative.
Our powdered face masks contain dry ingredients that need to be activated by mixing them with water or any other liquid as suggested in our beauty recipes. As a result the powder can stay stable for longer and does not need preservatives, making it a safer alternative for the skin. Liquid masks are already activated and need to be used quickly after opening. The powder not only cleanses the skin but also nourishes and moisturises it. Powdered face masks can be used for every skin type. And don’t forget that mixing a powdered face mask with water, oil or honey gives you the satisfaction of preparing your own beauty recipe at home.
Our Face Mask is great for sensitive skin. This means you can use it up to 3 times per week!