Clay Mask for Acne & Scars, made with green clay, white clay & oe tea tree oil
If you’re after an ideal clay mask for acne and scars, something that will help with your oily or combination skin, then Bazooka Joe is the one. It’s a mix of rare mineral-rich green clay, white clay, and oe tea tree oil. All of which help your broken, inflamed, or acne-prone skin tissues in so many ways. Just have a look –
• Cleanse and shrink your pores – The negatively charged radicals in green clay organically absorb the oils, sebum, dead skin cells, and other impurities from your pores. Inducing your skin to tighten up and shrinking the pores at the same time.
• Heal and nourish your skin tissues – The active minerals in green clay take no time to replace the gone impurities. Hence, providing your skin with the requisite nutrients and nourishment.
• Get rid of scars and acne – The nutrients help your skin heal quickly. Improve blood flow. Provide you with the nourishment for a natural glow. So you can enjoy the perfect, flawless beauty.
• Feel refresh and clean – No more washing your face 100 times a day. It’s such a mood booster. You will get addicted.
• Glow naturally – The lack of impurity + improved blood flow + new skin cells + a happy mood. You’ll be glowing from inside out.
You can easily spice it up with other ingredients. And sport a look that will leave everyone gasping. Just get at it.
Ingredients: Kaolin, Illite, Melaleuca Alternafolia Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol
How to use ( 1 Face Mask )
- Wash your face as you normally would. Shake the jar.
- Put 1 tbsp of dry mask in a small bowl and add 1 tsp of water & 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Mix until you have a nice paste and apply evenly over face and neck.
- Leave on until dry (about 10-15 minutes), then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with your favourite astringent and moisturiser.
Most Asked Questions
A 50 gr jar of dry face mask will last approximately 10-12 applications; all our masks do not expire because they don’t contain liquid ingredients or any preservative.
Our powdered face masks contain dry ingredients that need to be activated by mixing them with water or any other liquid as suggested in our beauty recipes. As a result the powder can stay stable for longer and does not need preservatives, making it a safer alternative for the skin. Liquid masks are already activated and need to be used quickly after opening. The powder not only cleanses the skin but also nourishes and moisturises it. Powdered face masks can be used for every skin type. And don’t forget that mixing a powdered face mask with water, oil or honey gives you the satisfaction of preparing your own beauty recipe at home.
Our Face Mask is great for sensitive skin. This means you can use it up to 3 times per week!