Natural face mask for sensitive skin, made with pink clay, white clay, eo lavander & oe tea tree oil.
Baby Belle is your one-stop-solution to make the perfect and natural face mask for sensitive skin, broken tissues, acne, and inflammation. It’s the little effect that turns your so-so face mask into the complete beauty solution.
The blend consists of 100% Pure Pink Clay and a combination of white clay, eo lavender, and oe tea tree oil. Making it the 4-in-1 solution for both short-and-long-term skin problems –
- Detoxification – Removal of dead skin cells, dirt, accumulated oils, etc. allows your skin to breathe and absorb the minerals that you apply – which helps improve the skin health and elasticity.
- Shrunken pores – Tightening of pores improves the blood flow as well as makes it harder for the toxins to accumulate and dull your skin.
- Glowing and radiant skin – Improved blood flow + the absence of layers of toxins brighten up your overall look as well as even out the skin tone. Instantly.
- Soothing effect – Both lavender and tea tree oil soothe and calm your skin cells. Improving your overall mood and experience.
In short, Baby Belle is the soul mate of sensitive, fragile, and combination skin types.
As soon as you apply this mask – you will feel a soothing trickle crawl into your skin. And thanks to the rose clay – the removal will leave you with a natural glow – full of confidence and beautiful.
The question is: Are you ready for it?
Order your Baby Belle and get ready to shine.
INCI: White Clay (Kaolin), Pink Clay (Montmorillonite, Illite, Kaolin), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavander), Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree).
How to use ( 1 Face Mask )
- Wash your face as you normally would. Shake the jar.
- Put 1 tbsp of dry mask in a small bowl and add 1 tsp of water.
- Mix until you have a nice paste and apply evenly over face and neck.
- Leave on until dry (about 10-15 minutes), then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with your favourite astringent and moisturiser.
Most Asked Questions
A 50 gr jar of dry face mask will last approximately 10-12 applications; all our masks do not expire because they don’t contain liquid ingredients or any preservative.
Our powdered face masks contain dry ingredients that need to be activated by mixing them with water or any other liquid as suggested in our beauty recipes. As a result the powder can stay stable for longer and does not need preservatives, making it a safer alternative for the skin. Liquid masks are already activated and need to be used quickly after opening. The powder not only cleanses the skin but also nourishes and moisturises it. Powdered face masks can be used for every skin type. And don’t forget that mixing a powdered face mask with water, oil or honey gives you the satisfaction of preparing your own beauty recipe at home.
Our Face Mask is great for sensitive skin. This means you can use it up to 3 times per week!