Manuka Honey & Clay Mask Recipe
Ever tried a Manuka Honey & Clay Mask? This one is amazing, especially for those with sensitive or dry skin, acne or blemishes or uneven skin tone. Many are the benefits of Manuka Honey:
– Balance PH
Manuka Honey could help keep your skin free of bacteria, decrease inflammation associated with acne & slough away dead skin cells. It helps relieve redness and other skin conditions such as eczema in a completely natural way. Try out this recipe!
Recipe for 1 Face Mask
You will need:
• 1 tsp of manuka honey
• 1 tsp of Bazooka Joe Mask
• 1 tsp of water or rose water
• 1 glass, wooden or plastic bowl
• 1 plastic or wooden spoon
• 1 face mask brush
- Mix the 1 tsp of Manuka Honey with 1 tsp of water or rose water. Stir until the honey completely dissolves in the liquid.
- Add the Bazooka Joe Powder & Mix.
- Apply the mask to your skin. Leave it on for up to 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and a face towel.
- Apply the Desert Healer Serum.