Vitamin E dissolves in fat, and is found in the human body in cell membranes, sebum, etc. It is also available as a supplement and used in many beauty products as it works wonders for the skin – it is uniquely positioned to maintain the integrity and beauty of your complexion.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, so it helps to prevent damage caused due to free radicals, thus combating early onset of ageing, dull & lifeless skin, and other problems.
- Prevents appearance of brown spots, wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging.
- Keeps the skin moisturized – your skin retains sufficient moisture so it stays smooth and supple.
- It is an effective antioxidant and can fight inflammation – it soothes redness, itchiness, and irritation.
- Vitamin E can thwart sun damage by healing sunburns and dark spots.
- It causes scars, marks, and blemishes to gradually fade.