Rosehip powder is extracted from the seeds of wild rose plants, and provides a plethora of skin related benefits. For centuries, rosehips have provided nutrients during times when most other plants have finished producing. They were widely used in traditional medicine.
Rosehip powder contains a rich concentration of vitamins, antioxidants, and other nutrients. It has high amounts of vitamin C, which is one of the most potent antioxidants, along with vitamins E, A, and D. It has anti-inflammatory properties too as it contains fatty acids, such as linoleic acid, alpha-linoleic acid, and oleic acid.
- The vitamin C helps to stimulate production of collagen, which improves firmness of skin and prevents appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to calm redness, irritation, and inflamed skin.
- It is non non-comedogenic and won’t clog pores.
- Moisturizes skin and protects the barrier, so moisture loss is prevented.
- Restores natural radiance.
- Combats damage caused due to UV rays – heals dark spots and sunburn.