Hyaluronic acid is responsible for keeping our skin hydrated and plump. When used in skin care products like creams and serums, hyaluronic acid brings moisture to the surface of your skin. It continually keeps skin moisturized throughout the day.
Since hyaluronic acid has the ability to draw and hold water, it can be used as a humectant in your skin care regimen in the form of creams, facial masks, lotions, etc. As a topical product, it makes the skin appear more dewy and younger, since it improves skin elasticity.
- Seeps into the skin, and infuses all of its layers with rejuvenating moisture.
- Tightens skin, while firming facial contours for a more youthful appearance.
- Your skin feels softer with a silky smooth finish after the very first application.
- Reduces visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect.
- Promotes skin regeneration for healthier cells and a more vibrant complexion.