Aloe Vera is one of the species of aloe plant. Aloe Vera powder is obtained when the gel (one of the plant parts) is rinsed to remove remnants of the juice, dehydrated, and ground into a fine powder. It is very concentrated.
Aloe Vera is composed of several active components like vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. On a cosmetic level, its anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities can help to alleviate skin ailments like psoriasis, itchy rashes, sunburn, and dryness. The polysaccharides found in the gel and powder stimulates regeneration of skin tissue.
• Assists in skin repair and boosts cell renewal.
• Soothes sunburn and reverses damage caused due to UV rays.
• Calms redness, itchiness and irritation due to psoriasis, eczema, and lichen planus.
• Keeps the skin hydrated and seals in moisture.
• It acts as an exfoliant and helps to unclog pores, thus preventing acne and blackheads.
• It slows down signs of ageing.