Natural, Organic & Vegan Skincare Ingredients
At Bella Forever, we are committed towards ensuring your skin gets the best care and its natural radiance, glow, and health is preserved beautifully. That is why we only use natural, organic, vegan, and cruelty-free ingredients, as they are not only effective, but cause no underlying harm to your skin.
Natural ingredients are those that don’t contain any synthetic components or man-made chemicals like sodium laurel, mineral oils, Laureth sulfate, and toxins that could be residues of pesticides. These ingredients are extracted from plants or other naturally occurring sources.
These are products sourced and manufactured from sustainable, organically-farmed ingredients and free from harsh chemicals, nano particles, parabens, synthetic dyes and artificial fragrances.
Vegan & Cruelty Free
If a product is labelled as “vegan” it clearly indicates that it doesn’t contain animal extracts or animal by-products in the ingredients or the manufacturing process. Moreover, they are cruelty-free as well, since they haven’t been tested on animals.
Why do we use these ingredients?
- Since no harsh chemicals are present in these ingredients, they are less likely to cause adverse effects like allergic reactions, rashes, irritation, redness, or inflammation.
- These ingredients are safe and harmless – no animal testing is required to obtain proofs.
- Extracts from organically grown plants are devoid of herbicides and pesticides, which improve efficacy as they contain an immensely high level of antioxidant vitamins as compared to their non-organic counterparts.
- These ingredients are gentle on all skin types, especially those with skin conditions like rosacea, eczema, etc. Those with pimple-prone and sensitive skin can use them without worrying about reactions.
- Absorption of harmful chemicals and toxins into the skin can wreak havoc on your skin and health over time. Our products use only natural, organic, and vegan ingredients, so safety isn’t compromised.
All ingredients are listed here – you can look them up and also check what benefits they offer!