Cucumber Face Mask for Redness – Effective and Fast-Acting!
No one wants to deal with breakouts, redness and acne-prone skin, but if you are unfortunate to be blessed with such skin type, you have to accept the fact. However, it doesn’t mean you can’t do anything about it – this Cucumber Face Mask for Redness can work wonders in improving your skin texture and help to deal with acne!
A cucumber face mask for redness takes care of your skin problems
You can create an incredibly effective cucumber mask for acne-prone and sensitive skin by utilising the Bazooka Joe Face Mask. It contains green clay, which is packed with a blend of minerals like calcium, aluminium, magnesium, silica, phosphorous, copper and zinc that draw out impurities from skin such as stale sebum, dead cells, dirt, grime, bacteria, and so on. Thus, the pores are able to breathe properly. The face mask is great for calming inflamed skin, healing acne, and purifying thoroughly, without stripping the skin of its natural oils. For best results, use the mask once a week after you are done with your cleansing and exfoliation routine.
Why is this mask effective for redness?
Bazooka Joe works wonders for skin that is sensitive and prone to breakouts, by helping to flush out impurities and toxins, thus purifying from deep within. It does so without robbing the skin of natural oils. When cucumber is added to the mix, the healing effect is enhanced, which helps to soothe inflamed, itchy, and reddened skin.
What you need to prepare the face mask:
• 1 tbs of Bazooka Joe face mask powder – as mentioned, it has amazing rejuvenating, cleansing, and purifying properties.
• 1/2 cucumber – it induces a healing effect on red and inflamed skin, so it feels calm and soothing.
• 1 teaspoon of honey – it has natural antibacterial properties.
• A fruit/vegetable juicer (it is optional).
Here are the steps to prepare the mask:
1. Slice the cucumber. Cut two thin slices and keep them aside as you will need them later on.
2. Use the juicer to make cucumber juice. In case you don’t have a juicer, don’t fret – all you have to do is pour cool tap water into a bowl, cut up the remaining cucumber, and then let the slices sit in the water for about 15 minutes.
3. Take a fresh bowl and mix the cucumber juice and honey with the Bazooka Joe face mask powder. Use a fork to stir till you get a thick paste. You can keep adding more water or juice for achieving the consistency you are comfortable with.
4. Apply the paste on your face evenly. Place the thin cucumber slices you had set aside over your eyes.
5. Relax for around 10 minutes and wash off the mask – you are now left with smoother, clearer, and rejuvenated skin.