Best Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
Are you looking for the best homemade face masks for dry skin? This skin type has loads of advantages such as it doesn’t get greasy or produce excess sebum that clogs up pores, so blackheads, whiteheads, acne, and build up of dead skin cells is much lesser than compared to oily skin. However, dry skin often becomes overly dry, flaky, and dull with lines and wrinkles, as essential oils of the skin are depleted due to aging, exposure to sun, and other reasons. These are the best homemade face masks for dry skin can help to restore natural radiance, while replenishing moisture content – take a look:
It contains purple clay and is great for fighting against the early onset of aging that manifests in the form of wrinkles, fine lines around the lips, and so on. It is packed with magnesium that enables healthy cell turnover, so your skin acquires a natural glow and you look much younger.
- It gets rid of toxins from the skin and repairs damages.
- Enhances overall skin texture by making it smooth and soft.
- Prevents further harm to skin caused due to pollutants, sun exposure, contaminants, etc.
- Brings out the natural glow of the skin instead of inducing it artificially thanks to the minerals contained in purple clay.
- Nourishes skin from deep within by gently exfoliating and cleansing – high silica content purifies skin.
- Imparts a youthful appearance by reducing lines and wrinkles, and making skin firmer.
- Removes excess oil, while allowing nutrients to be absorbed into the skin to so it feels extremely supple.
- Lavender and tea tree oil ensure a healthy balance in the essential oil content of the skin is maintained.
How to Use
You can prepare the face mask by adding a little water or rose water to the powder. Leave it on the face for 10 minutes and wash off. Follow this routine once or twice a week.
When skin cells get damaged, the effect is clearly visible as the skin tends to turn lifeless and dull. But this facial mask can rejuvenate skin texture and restore its health by reversing the damage caused. It contains white clay with a remarkable ability to flush out impurities, while cocoa powder repairs damage to skin cells and reduces inflammation. It has a heavenly vanilla fragrance due to the essential oils!
- White clay and cocoa powder repair skin that is damaged due to environmental pollutants, toxins, exposure to sunlight, etc. The get rid of all kinds of impurities, while repairing any underlying harm.
- You get a youthful and glowing appearance as your skin’s hydration greatly improves.
- The antioxidants present in cocoa boost the elasticity of your skin, making it supple and smooth, while tackling sagging skin and puffy eyes.
- At the end of the day, cocoa is caffeine, which is perfect when the skin needs a little wake-me-up. Say goodbye to dull and drab complexion!
- Just because your skin is dry doesn’t mean there is no build up of dead skin cells. This face mask effectively sloughs them off.
- Soothes dry and irritated skin, while helping with serious skin conditions and infections.
- White clay has disinfectant properties which help heal existing blemishes and prevent new ones from forming.
How to use
Adding a bit of water is sufficient for preparing this face mask. Apply twice a week for best results.
This facial mask is ideal for treating dry, fragile skin, as it is gentle against this particular skin tone. Enriched with lavender and tea tree oil, it moisturizes, protects, and refreshes skin, while soothing and nourishing it at the same time. Due to the high content of micro-nutrients present in the clay, it provides the right minerals for healthy and glowing skin.
- Excellent cleansing for skin – impurities are drawn out, while skin texture is protected.
- Essential minerals are released so your skin looks bright and invigorated.
- Combats signs of aging by tightening and toning skin – appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced.
- From the very first use, you can feel the skin becoming smooth and fresh.
- Hydrates skin and prevents it from becoming excessively dull and dry.
- Improves blood circulation to skin, thus boosting skin health.
How to use
Although water or rose water works fine while creating this face mask, you can add a bit of jojoba and orange and tangerine essential oils as well. Don’t leave on for more than 20 minutes before washing off with warm water. Stick to this beauty regimen 2 to 3 times a week.
Has your skin become splotchy or irritated? Is it so sensitive that you break out into rashes and allergies often? This facial mask containing red clay is amazing for such skin type as it heals and soothes overall texture, while re-balancing dry and flaky skin. Moreover, it doesn’t affect the natural oil content of the skin.
- Impurities like dirt, grime, and dead skin cells are gently eliminated from your skin.
- Pores can breathe freely, thus giving a refreshed look to your skin.
- Restores firmness of skin by dealing with sagging skin and enhancing elasticity.
- If your skin has become rough and dull due to exposure to the sun and pollutants, applying this mask regularly can help to restore its smoothness.
- Regulates secretion of sebum and oil, thus helping to reduce dryness without stripping off natural oils of the skin.
- Reduces inflammation of skin and repairs damage caused due to external elements and free radicals.
How to Use
A few drops of water and this face mask will be ready for application. Never use a metal spoon but a plastic or wooden one. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Try our Face Masks for Dry Skin!
These homemade face masks for dry skin are made using natural and organic ingredients, unlike other products on the market that contain harsh components. They cleanse and beautify dry skin without causing any damage to skin tone or texture. Apply these face masks regularly but follow directions as to when and how you should use them. Go ahead and place your order for the best homemade face masks for dry skin – there are a variety of facial masks designed to suit different skin types.
Why are there different face masks for dry skin?
Each facial mask, be it Purple Passion, Chocolate Kiss, Hawaii Twist, or Red Sunset, is uniquely formulated to tackle various issues caused due to dry skin such as too much dryness, cracking skin, inflammation, itching, redness, and so on. Different face masks for dry skin are available so you can choose one that best suits your requirements.